Saturday 30 June 2012

What's happening this summer!?

So this summer one of the main things I would LOVE to do is a lot more gigging! AND so that is going to be my main focus! At the moment I am trying to get hold of the manager of the Green Man in Royston and hopefully soon I will be setting up another performance at the Hardwicke arms in Arrington as the performance was a really positive experience!


(Let me know if you know any other good venues around! I am searching and trying to come up with anywhere and everywhere!) 


But its all looking very positive! Also during the summer I am looking at continuing with my album and setting up an official website - so I can group all my videos, events, blogs, and news together! (which will be a lot simpler!!) 


So what do you guys have to look forward to???


- More gigs!
- My album (and E.P of demos)
- Molly Chenoas offical website!


THESE ARE MY GOALS! :) 


(Cannot wait for this summer to start so I can put these things into place!) Thanks again for all the support! 


Because of you guys I have reached 100 people in my group and 45 videos uploaded to my youtube! (www.youtube.com/mollychenoafisher) 


I'll keep you posted on my upcoming gigs! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment